Features & Benefits
- Four straight-line groove design for the maximum water dispersion: The four vertical tread grooves are designed to efficiently expel water.
- Slanted Long Groove Design on the center of the tyre: To resist hydroplaning by dispersing water through the circumferential grooves for better grip while increasing contact area on the road surface.
- Sipe Patterns with assorted variation: A total of 148 varied combinations of sipes which are optimally placed on the tread with the aim for achieving smaller blocks – with the result in minimum noise when the tyre is contacting on road.
- Lateral Patterns on Center Rib: Provides straight-line performance and stability at high speed.
- Stiff Interconnected Blocks: Stiff interconnected among bigger shoulder blocks promotes quietness, comfort and driving stability by locking shoulder blocks together for balanced rigidity while also prevents the tyre from uneven wear.
- The Opposite Slanted Angle Design: The opposite slanted angle design on the tread adds longevity and prevents uneven wear.