Features & Benefits
- Superior dry handling performance
- Reduced rolling resistance
- Stable and comfortable at high speeds
- The Hankook Ventus Price 3 K125 is a premium car tyre, the latest member of the renowned Ventus range.
- Four circumferential grooves have been used in the tyre’s tread pattern – these work to quickly remove surface water from the tyre’s path – reducing the risk of the car aquaplaning. The Ventus Prime 3 is developed with an asymmetric tyre tread pattern for a 10% increase in the amount of contact between the tyre and the road.
- Constructing the tyre with dual stiffness along the outer ribs of the tyre and introducing a solid outside block the Ventus Prime 3 remains stable at high speeds and in corners.
- Hankook have constructed the Ventus Prime 3 with a Visual Alignment Indicator (VAI) system to allow motorists a quick way to check the wheel alignment of their tyres.