Features & Benefits
- Wider center block improves steering response – An extra wide center block maintains a steady grip on the road for sensitive steering response.
- 2 Channel main groove – Hydroplaning function
- Variable groove angle technology applied – Optimized block stiffness without shaking.
- High stiffness shoulder blocks – Proved steering response improved cornering grip.
- Geometric chamfer finishing – All the edges of the tread pattern are designed in a shape of geometric chamfer to enhance the tyre’s durability and prevent tread surface damaging from constant stress while extreme performance driving. Also a gradually angled slant chamfer maximises the contact surfaces with additional weights caused by high speed driving and quick braking.
- Wider centre block improves steering response – An extra wide centre block maintains a consistent grip on the road for sensitive steering response.
- 2 Channel main groove – Hydroplaning reduction technology.
- Balanced carcass line design – Minimized deformation on side and stiffened side.