Features & Benefits
- Outside – Cornering Performance – Increased contact area through use of wide ribs with shallow and narrow groove to maintain good tread contact with the road. Improved handling and high grip.
- Inside – Aquaplaning & Braking – Two wide grooves ensure good water drainage. Better braking achieved via a rib based pattern configuration, which increases the tread’s rigidity in the back and forward directions.
- Tread Design – Wide Outer Blocks – Increased contact area through the use of wide blocks with shallow and narrow grooves to maintains good tread contact with the road. Improved handling with responsive steering feel and high grip.
- Tread Design – Wide Center Rib* – High-speed stability & handling response are improved by adoption of a wide center rib. *285 section width and larger
- Tread Design – Inner Rib & Notch – The inside ribs have a solid shape, which enhances rigidity, improves braking performance and reduces irregular wear.
- Tread Design – Wide Straight Grooves. Wide straight grooves provide a wide water channel for better aquaplaning resistance.