Features and benefits
- Aggressive, computer-optimized, high-void, all-terrain pattern with interlocking tread blocks and innovative siping to provide traction and handling without generating excessive noise.
- “ShoulderLock” upper sidewall traction bars maximize aired-down performance by provide the clawing action necessary to develop traction and steering control in deep dirt and sand.
- The tyre’s internal structure includes twin steel belts on top of BFGoodrich’s TriGard (3-ply polyester cord sidewall plies) construction for strength and durability.
- Single strand beads (a single strand of bead wire is continuously wrapped multiple times until the desired strength is provided) enhance the tyre’s fit to the wheel to improve uniformity and ride quality.
- Rim protectors molded into the lower sidewall help shelter wheels from off-road hazards, especially during aired-down operation.