Features & Benefits
- Computer-generated symmetric tread design that promotes even wear, low noise and all-season traction.
- Stable shoulders aid steering response
- Lateral notches increase traction in wet and wintry conditions.
- Independent intermediate tread blocks feature an interlocking geometry that allows them to generate traction in rain and snow while preserving block stability for handling.
- A high-stiffness continuous center rib enhances steering response and straight-line tracking.
- Four circumferential grooves help channel water to resist hydroplaning and help maintain wet traction,
- Zigzag sipes located across the tread design increase the number of biting edges to improve wintertime traction.