Features & Benefits
- Optimized Void-to-Rubber Ratio: The amount of rubber on the road is optimized to provide excellent extreme terrain traction and enhanced driving feel.
- Aggressive Upper Sidewall Design: Aggressive, deep “side biter” design increases off-road traction, and sidewall abrasion resistance.
- Large Shoulder Scallops and Traction Edges: The scallops provide a “mud-scoop” effect, for superior off-road traction. Traction edges on the alternating shoulder elements add additional biting edges for improved lateral grip.
- Wide Shoulder Grooves: The wide grooves between the outer tread blocks allow the MXT to easily clean out, increasing grip for superior traction.
- Variable, Full-Depth Siping: Siping for increased wet traction on the highway also provides extra biting edges for enhanced off-road traction. Even at half worn, 80% of the MXT’s sipes remain functional, providing for more consistent performance throughout the life of the tyre.