Features & Benefits
- Multi Radius Tread (MRT) technology
- The challenging task while developing the Dunlop SP Sport Maxx was to maximize dry handling without sacrificing aquaplaning resistance and comfort. This has been achieved thanks to Dunlop’s exclusive Multi Radius Tread technology. MRT Technology ensures a homogeneous pressure distribution in the contact patch, whilst simultaneously delivering a larger tyre foot print – delivering superior dry handling, without compromise in the wet.
- Low Rolling Resistance
- High speed use at full load
- High speed use at normal load
- Maximum Flange Shield
- The Dunlop MFS (maximum flange shield) system protects expensive alloy wheels from kerbing. A profile of rubber runs around the circumference of the tyre, located low on the side wall above the wheel flange creating a buffer zone.
- Jointless Nylon Bandage