Features and benefits:
- The Kinergy GT molds a silica-infused, all-season compound into a symmetric, five-rib tread pattern.
- The rigid center rib aids traction for acceleration and braking performance, and the high-modulus bead filler increases sidewall stiffness for responsive steering.
- The high-grip silica tread compound delivers wet traction, while wide lateral notches and four circumferential grooves evacuate water from beneath the contact patch for increased hydroplaning resistance.
- Multiple tread sipes feature chamfered edges to maximize contact area on slippery surfaces, providing confident all-season traction.
- Internal construction of the Kinergy GT features two wide, steel belts with a full-width nylon reinforcement (in most sizes) for improved handling, durability and high-speed stability.
- A body casing made from polyester cord helps manage the trade-off between handling and comfort, while the strong, jointless bead wire enhances uniformity for a smoother ride.