Features & Benefits
The LTX Force has got off-road toughness as well with its extended sidewall biting edge, shoulder design and rubber compound that’s got a deeper tread depth that generates better traction.
Comfortable & Peaceful Ride
- CushionGuard: A layer of special filtering rubber minimises vibrations/shocks from the road.
Greater Traction & Robustness
- RallyForce: The rubber compound, derived from WRC competition tyre, provides more wear resistance in off-road use.
- Shoulder traction design: Deep and open shoulder design providing large biting surfaces, giving more traction and cut-chip resistance in off-road use.
An off-road tyre with on-road capabilities
– World Rally Championship (WRC) Technology & Design
– Cut-chip resistance
– Safe on wet roads: brakes up to 2 metres shorter*
– Lasts 35% longer vs competitors**
* MICHELIN LTX Force breaks up to 2m shorter versus Pirelli Scorpion ATR and Goodyear Wrangler Adventure, tested and certified by 3rd party company TUV with Mitsubishi L200 265/70R16.
** MICHELIN LTX Force delivers +35% more mileage versus Pirelli Scorpion ATR and Goodyear Wrangler, tested and certified by 3rd party company Dekra.