Features and benefits
- – High surface area silicas (HDS) improve wet traction, reduce rolling resistance and increase tread life.
- – New high performance carbon black, developed for race tyres, improves grip.
- – Nanofiller compounds optimised for stiffness allow for lower weight structures
- – A new form of silane helps ensure consistent performance
- – Extensive computer modeling and anechoic chamber testing
- – Optimised element shapes
- – Specific pitch sequence
LOW ROLLING RESISTANCE
- – High silica compound
- – Optimised profile
- – Lower weight
- – Aerodynamic sidewalls