Features and benefits:
- The Ventus V4 ES is designed to combine cutting-edge appearance with predictable handling, traction and control on dry and wet roads, as well as in occasional light snow.
- The Ventus V4 ES molds an ultra high performance all-season tread compound into a directional design featuring a continuous center rib flanked by stable independent intermediate and shoulder tread blocks to enhance dry traction.
- Wide circumferential main grooves and multiple lateral side slots create waterways that aid water drainage to minimize hydroplaning and enhance wet traction.
- Sipes in each tread block increase the number of biting edges to reinforce winter traction without abandoning wet and dry handling.
- Hankook’s Controlled Footprint Shape profile uses the tyre’s internal structure of twin steel belts reinforced by spirally wrapped nylon to promote predictable handling and uniform wear.